Have a lot of produce from your CSA or farm stand purchase and unsure how to cook it? Check out the recipe links below for ideas on how to cook some of the popular in-season vegetables.
Recipes (organized alphabetically by vegetable):
- Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes and Arugula. Recipe.
- Check out this video for an easy and healthy way to saute Bok Choy with Garlic.
- Sauteed Bok Choy with Ginger and Soy Sauce. Recipe.
- Braised Bok Choy with Tomatoes and Gruyere. Recipe.
- For a video on how to prepare broccoli, both roasted and steamed, look here.
- Grilled Broccoli with Lemon. Recipe. .
- Mediterranean Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes. Recipe.
- Pureed Broccoli Soup Recipe.
- Chopped Cucumber Salad with Feta, Lime, Mint and Sunflower Seeds. Recipe.
- Cool Cucumber and Dill Soup. Recipe.
- Cucumber-Blueberry Smoothie. Recipe.
- Couscous Salad with Cucumber, Red Onion, and Herbs. Recipe.
- To learn more about dandelion greens and how to prepare them, watch this video.
- Sauteed Dandelion Greens with Double Garlic (or Ginger). Recipe.
- Dandelion Pesto. Recipe.
- Grilled Eggplant with Tomato and Feta. Recipe.
- Zucchini, Pea and Mint Spaghetti. Recipe.
- How to Prepare Spinach. Video.
- Spinach and Chickpeas. Recipe.
- 5 Soups with Spinach from the New York Times.
- Onion and Turnip Soup. Recipe.
- Sauteed Zucchini. Video.
- Grilled Zucchini. Recipe.
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Peas, Creme Fraiche, and Pesto. Recipe.